Three Young Trainee job vacancies! Get involved!
We are looking to appoint three Young Trainees to help us train young people in schools in London to improve their school councils.
*******This opportunity has now closed*********
We are looking to appoint three young trainees to help us train young people in schools in London to improve their school councils. This is a part time role for two days per week (7 hours per day) for four months between September and December. The wage is £9.15 per hour which is the London living wage.
We are looking for:
- A good ‘people person’ who is good at talking to people and especially relates well to young people
- Someone with a friendly and positive outlook, and interested in helping young people to have a voice
- Well-organised, reliable and trustworthy
- Good at writing, spelling and grammar
- Has a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Keen to learn new things and develop new skills!
You can read about Emma’s experience of being a Young Trainee here.
To apply for this position you need to be:
- Between the ages of 18-24
- Currently registered unemployed or eligible for Job Seekers Allowance (if currently working, you need to be working less than 16 hours per week)
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us:
- Your CV
- A one page letter about why you think it’s important for young people to have a voice.
You cannot be considered for this position if you only send a CV.
Send your application to Greg Sanderson via email: [email protected]
Applications deadline: Wednesday 26th August 2015 at 5pm
Interviews held on: Wednesday 2nd and Thursday 3rd September 2015 (timings to be confirmed)
For full details on this position and application, click the link below: