Two job vacancies for Young Trainees in Haringey
We’re looking to recruit two young trainees in our local area of Haringey. These are part time roles for 18-24 year olds in Haringey who are currently claiming JSA or who aren’t currently working at the moment.
We would train the successful candidates up to deliver our local school council training in Haringey and help them develop loads of great skills too.
We are looking for people who are:
- Good at talking to people and especially relates well to young people
- Have a friendly and positive outlook, and interested in helping young people to have a voice
- Well-organised, reliable and trustworthy
- Good at writing, spelling and grammar
- Have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have some experience (good or bad) of school councils and/or youth work
- Keen to learn new things and develop new skills!
Applications close on Monday October 27th at 5pm. Interviews will take place on Friday 31st of October.
You can view the job description and full details in the PDF below.